Join this camp to get an expert-level learning experience taught by professionals, who have a minimum of 3-5 year of teaching experience as well as working with the kids in the camps.
Introduce the concept of AI through fun and hands-on robotics projects. Get them excited about technology and how it will transform the world.
- Hack a Drivable Chatbot with Lego Mindstorms
- Train a chatbot model using IBM Watson
- Using the model, make a speech-based remote controller app
- Control and race the car. Win the competition!
- Learn robotics (motors, sensors, gears), fundamental coding concepts, Pose Net, etc.
Learn one of the most widely used programming languages through a series of game making projects combined with a microprocessor. This weekly program is designed to establish a solid foundation in computer science and to challenge campers to practice the thought process of engineers. Campers will learn to create games in n Python and will have the opportunity to design one on their own.